The Office of Corporate & Foundation Engagement at Tennessee facilitates university partnerships with industry, charitable foundations, and other interested organizations. Our team of passionate experts can develop strategic relationships that connect the university’s educational and research mission to meet industry and foundation objectives. When connecting with the University of Tennessee through the Office of Corporate & Foundation Engagement, we can enhance your organizational goals through:
- Research: Whether your research needs are broad or specific, UT’s faculty can help you solve problems and seize opportunities.
- Recruitment: Tennessee’s Career Services office is an excellent place to find the talent your organization needs. We offer on-campus interviews, annual Career Fairs, a searchable database of job openings, co-ops and internships, and a career advisory network database.
- Executive education: We can develop programs tailored to your field to enhance the skills of your current workforce. Offerings include seminars, workshops, degree and certificate programs, and distance education.
- Business development: The CFE team can connect you with our experienced professionals who understand the needs of companies, are knowledgeable of the university’s scientific base and administrative structure, and actively facilitate the transfer of innovative technology.
- Philanthropy: Tennessee can help you to make a difference by realizing your charitable goals through gifts to the university.