The Office of Corporate and Foundation Engagement (OCFE) serve as the single, visible point of entry or ‘front door’ for companies, foundations, and industry professionals seeking access to university resources. OCFE coordinates the University’s industry and foundation relationships from one centralized office; by leveraging efforts to enhance innovation and transform partnerships, and provide a simplified approach for corporations and foundations to access campus research and faculty expertise. OCFE strives to create and expand partnerships with industry and foundations by linking business needs to university resources.
To become a partner of choice for a growing number of strategic corporate and foundation relationships that advance common interests and goals through collaborative solutions and innovative research.
What We Do
- Connect corporate and foundation partners with UT strengths, expertise and services
- Advance robust strategic corporate and foundation relationships
- Further cutting-edge interdisciplinary research
- Strengthen workforce development opportunities
- Increase corporate and foundation philanthropy
- Help drive licensing opportunities and promote the commercialization of UT intellectual property
- Adopt a holistic corporate and foundation engagement approach and communicate across campus and institute units
- Foster a campus culture that values corporate and foundation engagement as a core organizational strategy
- Communicate the plan across campus to dean’s department heads, faculty, development staff, research staff and other touch points.
- Develop a model office of corporate and foundation engagement
- We act as the conduit to Oak Ridge National Laboratory for multidisciplinary opportunities